Tuesday 8 February 2011

Edwin Loves Monroe Forever!!!

I received some sad news today from my ex-roommates, Fred and Alma.
MONROE, my favourite dog in the whole wide world, passed away this afternoon. :-( This was a shot we took together back in '96, when she was only 4 months old. Named 'Monroe' because of the mole on her left lip, she would go on to live a good life for 15 years and become the standard to which I'd compare every other dog to. This Yellow Lab's rambunctiousness and her crazy body wiggle will be something I'll never forget. It seems like only yesterday, when she used to chase me around our kitchen. She eventually caught me when she started to get bigger. :-) My condolences to Alma and Fred for our loss. Goodbye, Monroe. :-(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh edwin I am so sorry to hear this. I know how much you loved Monroe.
Take care!

The EdRocker said...

Thanks Badger.

Fatty said...

Sux to loose an old friend. My condolences.