Thursday 31 July 2008

The Men and Women of Science (Day 1)

I got up pretty early in the morning to work on this show today.Charmaine was on set as well. We were on location at Heritage Woods Secondary School in Port Moody. All of us kept asking one another, "This is a high school?" It was so nice inside that you could have mistaken it for a college. Home of the "Kodiaks"... Aaawww... Look, my "Iron Road" buddy, Gordie!!! Nancy hard at work in her wardrobe truck... That's one big truck for... Best Boy, Ian... He's Brynn's husband. He was actually talking to her on the phone when I took this photo. Charmaine getting her hair done... Ooohhh, look at me. I'm a scientist. Tacos for lunch... I met Julian for the first time today. "Eat, Charmaine, Eat!" Michael was a stand-in today. I drove me today. Thanks, Mike!!! Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 6 Background. Length of Call: 9 1/4 hours.

No comments: