Tuesday 5 August 2008

The Men and Women of Science (Day 2)

I was back at Heritage Woods Secondary School today, but with a few more new faces.Julian was back as a security guard. Thanks to him, I got a ride back to Vancouver because Michael had to stay late. Posing with Nancy from wardrobe... Fellow Keystone Extra, Stacee was back today as well! Michael gave me a ride again this morning. Thanks, Frenchie!!! Assistant Director in Training from Germany, Alex gives Michael a pair of rabbit ears... Laura was learning French for her upcoming trip to France. Chillin' out in holding... I actually was able to nap for a bit, but was woken-up by Ian on his big toy, the Genie Lift. It's the job of a Best boy. What I had for lunch... The circus... Such a beautiful location for a high school. "Sign me out, Gordie!" Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 8 Background. Length of Call: 8 hours.

No comments: