Monday 2 December 2013

Black Friday Acquisitions

I decided to save money and save our world by buying my first straight razor!
I chose a quality blade to last me a lifetime.  ;-)
This is Le Grelot Straight Razor by Thiers-Issard.  It's a "Singing Blade" (Extra Hollow Carbon Blade).
It's a special edition with feathers embedded into its scales!
I finally got sick and tired of buying those crummy replacement blades.
They were expensive and only added to our ever growing landfills!
"You see what you get Warriors?!?  You see what you get when you mess with the Orphans?!?"  ;-)
I also took advantage of today's Best Buy deal on the iPhone 5S!
I basically saved $140 by getting it today!  Plus, the new CRTC's Wireless Code officially kicks-in on this date.  ;-)
And finally, my new riding gloves!
They're the Giro LX LF Gloves.
It's compatible with my new phone!
The fingertips are especially made for operating any touchscreen device.  :-)  Actually, it was an added bonus.  I didn't even know it had this feature when I ordered it.  LOL!

No comments: