Friday 21 March 2014

Gotta Get Down on Friday

I finally got a chance to visit the new JJ Bean location on Bidwell & Davie!
The inside reminds me of a subway terminal or an underground mine.
This weekend they're offering an extra 30% when you load-up your Coffee Card!
I loaded mine.  ;-)
 At the Steve Nash Sports Club, I saw a couple of my favourite yogis: Troy Turi and Tedi Martin!  Tedi's class this afternoon was hella powerful today!  :-)
And it's official, Kelsey is on the club's roster of personal trainers!  She's also one of the best cycle class instructors I've ever had!  :-)
After my workout, I took one last look at the art piece by Canada Place.
Hmmm, what is that?!?
Looks like some kind of special cycle mobile!
Megan sent me a photo of Gus and Dexter tonight.
My sidekick got a new haircut!  What a handsome boy!  :-)

No comments: