Thursday 1 January 2015

New Year's Day 2015

I dropped by Louisa's Annual New Year's Day Open House Brunch this morning,
but just as I arrived, Lesley whisked me away to an annual event...
which the Burnaby Archers hold on this day!
A bunch of them come down to the Burnaby Lake Archery Range...
to shoot-down some flying targets!
It was so cool to watch,
especially when someone would actually hit a disc!
I joined the gathering of the arrows.
Here's Lesley in action.
On my signal, she unleashed Hell!  ;-)
And will you look at this?!?
After 4 years of attending this event, she finally hit one of the targets!  :-O
When we were done, we returned to the brunch party for some more eats.  ;-)

Big thanks to Louisa and Lesley for a wonderful afternoon!!!  :-) 
Later in the day, I met-up with a couple of girls in Lynn Canyon.
They didn't exactly bathe in the cold water,
but they did get their hands wet.  Hehe...
Who are they?
It's Cataya and Maya!  We finished-off our evening with dinner at Browns.
Dig the velvet tights!  Haha!  :-)

No comments: