Friday 23 October 2015

Friday Night Lights (Game 4)

Well I finally bagged one tonight, but we still lost by one goal.  :-(
Earlier today, I ran a few errands.  Most of the film productions that we work on require proof of residency forms for the local talent they hire.  It's how American shows can apply for our Film Tax Credits.  Anyways in order for me to save money and ink, I usually scan my most recent tax assessment with my driver's license and have our union (UBCP) print-out a bunch of copies to last me throughout the year.  It's a free service, so why not?  We got to put those union dues to use!  ;-)
I also picked-up another TAG!
Someone special is turning 80 in a few days, so I had to get her a nice present to mark the occasion.
It's an Automatic Link, so she'll never have to replace a battery again!

No comments: