Monday 22 February 2016

Wise Shopping

I got-up early today for a workout before the extraction of my last wisdom tooth.  It's so gross, you can already see decay had formed on it!

Big thanks to Dr. Michael Flunkert for a great job!!!  :-)
I hopped on a SeaBus shortly after to get Gus...
and then I brought him back to the other side with me.  I only found out recently that you can bring dogs on the SeaBus!  They have to travel within the kennel and each ship only has one.  Poor Gus, he did not like that thing.  He immediately put on the brakes at the first sight of that cage!  LOL!
We eventually arrived on the other end safe and sound...
to meet the MOMMIETRON, so we could take her shopping!  What's in the bag?
It's her brand new Hybridge Lite Hoody by Canada Goose!
Ohhh, what a cutie pie!!!  :-)

No comments: