Friday 3 November 2017

The Good Doctor (Day 16)

Carolyn (Local Color) played one of our patients today!
Hey, wait a minute.  That's not the face of our executive producer!  ;-)
"The Good Doctor" prides itself on being a green production!  :-)
I'm (Lucas Talent) proud of loving "Rogue One".  ;-)
Looks like all my extra Sphero R2-D2s are taken now.  Best Buy had a deal if I bought three or more units, so I did and saved everyone 25% off the regular price!
While I was doing some wheeling and dealing over the phone, the MOMMIETRON was picking-up some cheques for me at Lucas Talent!  I better not show June this photo or else she's going to get jealous.  Haha!
Back at work, Jonathan (Properties) was prepping all the surgical equipment for a scene.
Since we were working a Fraturday, production brought in a coffee truck, the Sarcastic Bean!  :-)
Always come prepared.  I (Lucas Talent) brought the Sunbeam Electric Blanket with me today because it started to get chilly in our studio as the night went on.  I totally recommend it and they're on sale at London Drugs this week at 20% off!  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 17 Background.
Length of Call: 13.6 Hours.

No comments: