Friday 18 May 2018

SL (Day 2)

I've (Lucas Talent) been looking forward to this day for a week!
June (Lucas Talent) got her second day on set!  I was supposed to be on my regular production today, but I asked them to find me a replacement for the day, so I could work with my baby girl.  :-)
Gratitude to Derek, my agent at Lucas Talent and to casting for making this all happen!!!  :-)
You gotta love it though when production hires you and your dog for the day, but then tells you that the holding they set-up doesn't allow dogs in the building.  :-(
At least it was nice outside though.  ;-)
June (Lucas Talent) watched some of the guys outside throwing a football,
so she (Lucas Talent) decided to join-in!  Haha!
Enter Madeleine (Lucas Talent)!  :-)
Bon (Lucas Talent) captured a moment here.
Passerby with dog (Lucas Talent).  ;-)
Ohhh, she (Lucas Talent) looked so lonely here.
No need to worry though,
she (Lucas Talent) got a lot of love from Sonia (On-Set Costumer) and the rest of the cast and crew!  :-)
"That'll do June.  That'll do."  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 245 Background.
Length of Call: 6.4 Hours.
On another set today, Todd (Showbiz Management) enjoyed a smoothie at craft services.  Haha!
After a long afternoon nap,
June and I met-up with Landon and Angie...
for some ice cream!  :-)

No comments: