Saturday 21 July 2018

June Knows How to Party!

I put June on a pedestal to start our stroll through Pacific Spirit Regional Park.  ;-)
Looks like someone else wanted to get up there too!  Haha!
One of my favourite things is when June sits on my lap...
and lays her head on my shoulder.  :-)
Back into Juliet we go!
We drove over to Chuck's (Grip) place...
because he was having a pool party and invited everyone from work!  :-)
June went in for a dip too,
so I got her to stay on my towel to dry-off.  ;-)
Sabrina and I enjoyed the sun before it went down.  ;-)
Schiva fell in love with my little girl.
We certainly are a fun bunch!  :-)
And to think, we almost didn't attend this party.
June was happy we decided otherwise, especially when the cast arrived!?!  :-)

Big thanks to Chuck for hosting this event!!!

No comments: