Monday 13 August 2018

The Good Doctor (Season 2: Day 3)

Well, well, well...  My Fart Baby, Melody (Local Color) was back with me (Lucas Talent) on another hospital drama!  :-)
(Lucas Talent) got to try my new kicks today!
There goes Monty (Transport) rolling by.  Haha!
Jesse (Crane Operator) with his WTF face.  LOL!
Yay!  Kimberly (InspirationAll) and...
Glenn (Local Color) finally showed-up!  :-)
The two of us love working and watching "The Good Doctor"!  :-)
Karyn (Lucas Talent) was standing-in today.
Sadly, I had to leave these two because I was only needed for one scene.  :-(
And then I spotted Lesley (Art Department) on a bike as I was leaving!

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 80 Background.
Length of Call: 4.5 Hours.
After work, I met-up with Laura and Christine at MISTER...
for some ice cream!!!  :-)

No comments: