Tuesday 25 September 2018

TCAOS (Day 87)

"Good afternoon, Gaelle (A-Camera 2nd Assistant)!"
This is our Backlot.
And this reminds me of a scene from "The Empire Strikes Back".  ;-)
We play for Baxter High.  :-)
Of course, Daire (A-Camera 1st Assistant) took a selfie with my phone.  Haha!
(Lucas Talent) actually got called-in early by mistake, so the Assistant Directors told me to enjoy the afternoon and come back when it got dark.  I decided to visit Kailea (Local Color) and friends on the set of "When Calls the Heart"!  LOL!
(Lucas Talent) got some cotton candy from their Props Department as I left!
Then I (Lucas Talent) ate some gelato in Fort Langley...
before heading back to set.
Candice (Sound Assistant) and I knew which tent was the warmest.  Hehe...

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: Stand-in.
Length of Call: 13.3 Hours.

No comments: