Thursday 11 October 2018

TCAOS (Day 92)

I love Alex, our director for this episode!  He's so much fun to work with!  :-)
You know who else is fun?  Schiva (Trainee Assistant Director)!!!  ;-)
That's right, Baby!  I'm throwing-in a little bonus for this week's winner.  
B-Lax.  ;-)
"It's not lunch yet!  They said we're going into PENALTY!!!"
I asked Schiva (Trainee Assistant Director) to be my photographer, but when she saw the subject of my interest, she and Sheila (Trainee Assistant Director) wanted to get in on the action as well.  Haha!
Ohhh, the sexy pose!?!  Hehe...
"I (Lucas Talent) gotcha again, Heather (Hair Assistant)!"  LOL!
The crab dip was so awesome, I (Lucas Talent) went for seconds!
(Lucas Talent) have to admit, this is my favourite wig.  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: Stand-in.
Length of Call: 13.1 Hours.

No comments: