Saturday 10 November 2018

2018 Hunkerdown SHOWDOWN!!!

I went over to my first Hunkerdown tonight at the Maritime Labour Centre!
This was the fourth year that local film productions battled it out with musical performances.
My show, the "Chilling Adventures of Sabrina" were up first.
Here are "The Good Doctors"!  ;-)
FYI: This production has the best catering in the industry.  Hehe...
That's Andrew, their Background Wrangler!  :-)
Heather also showed-up tonight (with her sister-in-law photo-bombing us from behind).  LOL!
The place was packed!
There were so many people on the floor,
that I kept sweating from all the combined body heat!
Here's Mandi singing!
Her 1st Assistant Director, Richard is a really good guitarist!
I guess Amandine goes to Baxter High now.  ;-)
Johnny Walker!
I've missed beautiful Robin since she left our show.
One more photo with Heather before she left.
Her friend, Marlene stayed though.  :-)
Funny thing, Marlene recognized me from Facebook!  We were friends on that website for years, but never really met in person until now!?!  She's fucken hot!!!
And here we have the event's trophy.
Vince and Robert won this trophy two years-in-a-row!
"The Magicians" had a strong guitar presence.
I bumped into Nicole!
Oh wow, someone's moshing!?!
Our show's Production Assistants were smart.  They stayed near the entrance to keep cool,
so I decided to join them.  ;-)
Nyika and I rocked the leather!  Although, her jacket looked more like Wolverine's!  Haha!
The winning band tonight was "Snowpiercer"!!!

No comments: