Wednesday 27 February 2019

The Filipino Nurse!

One of my favourite script supervisors, Sabrina is back in town!
We met-up for coffee at the Old Crow...
and then we had breakfast at Angelina's!  :-)
Finally at work, there was a little ghoul watching me (Lucas Talent) in the change room.  Haha!
While I waited, Todd (Showbiz Management) came by circus to pick-up his belated birthday gift!  He always envied my shirts, so I just bought him a shirt from Last Exit to Nowhere.  ;-)
I like working on this production because Michelle (Hair Assistant) and Heather (Hair Assistant) are here!  :-)
I was also looking for Robin (Director's Assistant), but then I found-out she was down in Hollywood with her boss!?!  I think she's happy to stay there for awhile.  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 7 Background.
Length of Call: 5.6 Hours.

No comments: