Tuesday 17 July 2007

In & Out Like the Wind

I was back on this show again, and this time playing cards with Joel and Gayle...Our wrangler, Tim... I was excited to see Sukh on set. We haven't worked together in a while. Doing my Optimus Prime impression... Another "long time no see" person, Khaira!!! She's pregnant!!! Aaawww yeeahhh, it's Claudia!!! Production: Click the entry's title. I was wrapped after 3 1/2 hours, so it was an easy day for me. After leaving the studio, I went downtown to see some friends working on "The 4400". There were 400 background performers today at Robson Square!!! Here's Julia... Karen!!! My old friends from "Iron Road"... Here's Cindy... This was just outrageous!!! Look how many people there were. Ntsikie boxing Richard as he checks his can of Coca-Cola... LOL!!! There's Brynn hard at work... Filming the crowd scene... I left the set a little after and ran a few errands. Check it out, a modern day gauntlet. LOL!!! I'd hate to be walking under those dudes. I went by Mom's thrift store and look what I found at one of the neighboring stores, Royal Tru Orange!!! It's a Coca-Cola product, but normally you can only buy this stuff in the Philippines. When I was there last Christmas, it was my drink of choice!!! Nella, Carmen, Mom, and Melody...

No comments: