Saturday 28 July 2007

Happy Birthday Shellaine!!!

I went down to the Hennessey Dining Lounge this evening to celebrate Shellaine's birthday! I just realized I had no shots of Rich on my camera, so I snatched this photo from Facebook. LOL!!!The sexy hostess... Cassandra!!! Anna and Tricia... Rich and I shared the Organic Beef Tenderloin ($15), the Pasta Trio ($12), and some Yam Fries ($7). Their dessert menu... Posing with Shellaine and her sisters, Sharelle, Tricia, and Sharon... Shellaine sitting on Joy's lap... Joy and Jenn... After dinner, Rich and I met up with Andrew and the rest of the boys at a burlesque party that was held at the DollHouse Studios. It was literally on the other side of the block from the Hennessey Dining Lounge, so we just walked over. I bumped into Lauren paying at the counter! I met Gilly on the dance floor. It was definitely a fun night!!!

No comments: