Thursday 10 September 2009

Elektro Sex Loves Anelore

Jeff picked me up tonight and we drove down to Celebrities to check-out Anelore's fashion show! Another shot of Jeff and Anelore... Nicholas, Jeff, and Fatty... Sasha was one of the models tonight! Ella was doing the make-up. Here's Jana getting her make-up applied. Lila getting her hair done... I asked Jeff to be my stand-in. Kerbie and Bart... Singer Cassandra Nantel does her impersonation of "Napoleon Dynamite". I love it! Another shot of the boys... Sasha on the runway... There goes Lila! Wow, Jana! We took some more shots of the girls in the club's basement. Sasha in her dress... Jana... LOL! Back upstairs with Anelore and friends... Anelore, Justyna, and Sophia... I should have turned my head on this one. Cheek 2 Cheek... PBO Love... Cassandra Nantel singing on the mike... Anelore with events promoter, Vernard... One more shot of PBOs, Sophia and Justyna... As Jeff and I were leaving, we bumped into Jenson! Whoa! What's that in the bushes? Looks familiar. It's Pepe Le Pew! Cute skunk.

No comments: