Thursday 22 November 2012

Dinner at Heirloom

I finally got a chance to eat at Heirloom Vegetarian tonight!
The place looks great!
Rachael and I were so excited to visit our friend, Georgia Morley (middle).  She just happens to be the restaurant's Executive Chef, that's all.  ;-)
This had to be one of my favourites, the Avocado Frites with their House-made Ketchup!
A flavourful Slaw...
Yams with a Creamed Cashew Dip...
If I lived with Georgia, my body would be in competition form.  ;-)
A hearty Stew!
Of course, we had to have dessert.
Rachael and I both ordered a Pumpkin Mousse!
I never knew vegetables could taste so good!  I'll be back fo' shizzle.

Great job, Georgia!!!  :-)
After dinner, Rachael and I got a couple of drinks from the local Blenz and we ended-up with a star on the wall!  ;-)

Gratitude to RT for the ride!!!  :-)
On a side note, looks like Kitura has one of those dog/cat duos!  Harlem the dog and Pepper the kitten are cuties for sure!!!

No comments: