Saturday 17 November 2012

Saturday Main Events

After retrieving a bunch of packages from Point Roberts, Fatty and I dropped by IKEA for something to eat.
While shopping, we bumped into Troy and...
saw him again waiting in the line-up!
Of course, I FB'd the fact.  LOL!  ;-)
On the way to Fatty's, we stopped by Granville Island where we spotted this car2go with an electric drive!  It was parked by a charging station and we just had to investigate.  ;-)
Gratitude to Fatty for brunch and the JJ Bean Mocha!!!  :-)
After dropping-off Fatty, I made my way over to Cumpari's Gelato & Caffe...
to pick-up a Chocolate Truffle Cake for Boris.
But look what Hilda made, a Pavlova Cake!  Not bad for a first attempt.  :-)
The Deumas hosted a poker game tonight complete with food,
refreshments, and a UFC match!
It's Mateo!  The little guy didn't want to go to sleep because we were all here.  LOL!
Let the games begin.
I lost $20 tonight.  LOL!  :-(
Our game was put on hold for the GSP/Condit fight.

Damn, look at all this food!
This kick by Carlos Condit was the most exciting part of the match!
Oh, and here's the stuff I brought back from the border, a front-brake set-up by Cane Creek!
The lizard sold me.  ;-)

Big thanks to the Deumas for having us over and Happy Birthday Dumbass!!!  :-)

No comments: