Sunday 20 January 2013

Fatty's Birthday Brunch

Well, I decided to check out the Lululemon weekend sale at BC Place after all.  Since it was the last day of three, there were no long line-ups and the prices were reduced even further!  For men, the special was any 4 items for $100.
After a quick shopping spree, I took advantage of a free massage that was offered to all of the customers!
I ended-up buying 3 cycling pants and a hoodie.  Of course, I dropped by a JJ Bean to celebrate my acquisition.  ;-)
Eventually, I met-up with Lila and Fatty and we bussed over to Heirloom because I promised them brunch!
It just so happened that Tara and a couple of her BCIT alumni were eating here too!
Photobombed by the Popa Fatt twice!!  LOL!
I couldn't stop raving about the Bennys here, so they decided to try them too.  The lovers were not disappointed.  :-)
After our meal, we walked down to Granville Island.
There were some people here buying crabs and all the discards were being taken by seals!
There's a seal and a heron in this one.
Big thanks to Lila and Fatty for the Mocha and Eclair!!!  :-) 
WTF?!?  Is this book about me?!?  ;-)

2 comments:

DLKBC said...

Hey Edwin,
I ran into you at the Lululemon sale yesterday.
Do you know of anybody who might need a ride to the rally? (coming from Kits)
Have them email me, Debra via
http://goodoldlululemon.wordpress.com/
thanks!

The EdRocker said...

If I do, I will.