Saturday 19 January 2013

First Ride of the Year

Meet Otto!  He just happened to be walking around with his dad at today's rendezvous location.
Just as planned, Kenji and I went out for a ride this afternoon! 
I installed the white wheels back on MOMO.
She also has some new handlebar tape!
The ninja was hungry,
so Kenji suggested we hit the Pirate Pub.
A good call because the day got sunny, the patio had plenty of room, and there was a lot to look at from here!  ;-)
Here comes the food!
Another good call, their House Burger!
It was my first time trying out my newly installed SPDs!
It took a bit of getting used to them at first, 
but I think I got the hang of them already!
I guess I can thank all the spin classes for the practice.  ;-)
Gratitude to Kenji for his unique photos!!!  :-)
After Kenji and I parted ways, I dropped by Shawn and Sarah's place to visit my Shirra!
I love this cat!  :-)
Eventually, it was time to head home.  I must admit, I do take this city for granted.  ;-)

No comments: