Sunday 1 September 2013

Sunday at the PNE

I met-up with Simon and the others at the PNE this morning!
Keith and Katie were late arrivals, but it didn't matter because the gates weren't opening for another 45 minutes.  LOL!
Finally inside.
A sign of things to come.  ;-)
Posing with the Coca-Cola Polar Bear.
Time for a breakfast crepe!
"I'm hot for teacher!"  ;-) 
Thank you Sarah for the Crepe!!!  :-) 
At the SuperDogs show, Fender Bender and his mom were my favourite.  They were dancing together!
The exhibition grounds were starting to get busy!
Oh yeah, you know what's up.  ;-)
I ran into Dan and a couple of his kids in the Livestock Area!
Looks like a show is about to start.
I've got my seat!
Clydesdale Horses are always impressive to watch.


 These horses were very well trained!

Now this is a rare sight...
a group of Clydesdales with the RCMP Musical Riders!

Out go the fuzz.  LOL!
Begin the RCMP Musical Ride!

Another impressive group to say the least!
The many manoeuvres they performed were so intricate and precise!

The following pose used to be seen on the back of the Old Canadian Fifty Dollar Bill.
The Dome.
The Charge was also pretty cool!
They finished-off their performance with a singing of our national anthem.
When it was all done,
Each Mountie came to the edge for a little meet & greet with the audience.


Seriously, what a treat!
You can tell they love what they do.  :-)
Why am I laughing?
Because her horse took a bite at my shorts!  LOL!
Yes, we're back!
Big thanks to Katie and Keith for buying me a Deep-Fried Mars Bar!!!  :-)
We ran into Caroline at the Chevrolet Tent!
And will you look at this?  It's my wife, Sara (I wish)!  The last time we worked on set together was over 10 years ago!  Damn, she still looks good.  ;-)
LOL!
"And the child shall lead us..."  ;-)

No comments: