Monday 3 November 2014

Happy Birthday Mommietron & Megatron!!!

This sign seemed fitting for the day.  ;-)
I finally got a chance to take out the MOMMIETRON for her birthday!
We went over to Po Kong Vegetarian Restaurant for lunch.
"Let us pray."

Happy Belated Birthday Mom!!!  :-)
After dropping the MOMMIETRON home, it was time to return my Legolas costume to BooLaLa.  I'm actually sad to part with it.  :-(
On the way to the Kobitzschs, I stopped by Vanpet Lynn Valley to buy Gus a raincoat!
He was looking sharp in his new RC Pets Trilogy Jacket as he posed with his Aunt Brie!
Today was a perfect time to test it out!
I originally had another coat in mind, but Jolene from Vanpet suggested I get this one instead.  I'm glad I listened because this one is much better and easy for Gus to wear!
Once the Megatron arrived, it was time to eat!  Charlene prepared a wonderful dinner for us...
and Brian baked an awesome Carrot Cake!  Apparently, Megan is the walrus.  Koo koo, kachoo!!!  ;-)
Happy Birthday Megatron!!!  :-)

No comments: