Friday 14 November 2014

Mens Rea (Day 1)

I (Lucas Talent) was on set today with the wrangling team of Anya and Marina.
Victoria (Local Color) and Gayle (In-Motion Talent) were here too.
The sun was shining, but it was cold as fuck!
Steve (Double Agents) and I (Lucas Talent) had some time to relax.
We listened to an interesting story how Victoria (Local Color) recovered her stolen iPhone using the Find My iPhone app when she lived in Toronto.
LOL!  Angelica (Local Color) and I were partnered-up in one scene and one of the costumers actually thought we were a real couple because she said we looked good together.  :-)
After we wrapped, Gayle (In-Motion Talent) and I left our cars in Crew Park and we walked over to Pizza Farina for dinner.  They make good pizza here too!  :-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 36 Background.
Length of Call: Hours.

No comments: