Sunday 7 December 2014

"Interstellar" in True IMAX

Here's a map of the Seattle Center.
Our destination was the Boeing IMAX Theater which was playing... 
"Interstellar" in its true form, on 70 mm IMAX film!
Since we had some time to kill, we hopped on to the Seattle Centre Monorail to Westlake Center.
LOL!  The engineer let these twin brothers honk the horn.
Here we go!
Once we arrived at the mall, Mitchell and I split-up with Kelly and Chad and we grabbed a bite to eat at The Cheesecake Factory.
After a couple hours, we were back.
This was actually my first time at the Pacific Science Center!
I've been to this city many times,
but I never took the time...
to visit this place.
It's pretty here!
The facility was built for the Century 21 Exposition back in 1962.
Look, it's a pod of orcas!
It may have been a long way to drive to watch "Interstellar", but it was well worth it.  I fucken love that movie!!!  :-)

Big thanks to Mitchell for inviting me!!!  :-)

No comments: