Monday 29 December 2014

Walk & Skate

I had Gus this afternoon,
so I took him for a walk through Hastings Creek Park!
More like he took me...
because it was my first time here.  ;-)
Megan and her family have taken him through these parts many times.
Eventually, we ended-up behind Ross Road Elementary (Megan's old school)!
It's quite the pretty neighbourhood here.
The residents have a great view of the local mountain range!
Gus loves these treats by Merrick!  ;-)
After dropping-off Gus at his grandparents, I went down to the Robson Square Ice Rink...
to skate with Hercy!  This place was constantly packed tonight!  :-O
Back at the Morley residence, I was relieved when Pickles returned to the house.  He was gone all night and I started to get worried because it's fucken cold out there!  Once inside, he stayed close as I performed a Number 2.  Hehe...
"You guys aren't leaving the house tonight!"  ;-)

No comments: