Thursday 10 March 2016

Full-Time Work (Day 30)

On my way to work, I stopped by the HighStreet Shopping Centre in Abbotsford...
to get a workout at their new Steve Nash Fitness World location!  I really liked their facility.
At one point my workout became a blackout due to the windstorm this morning!  LOL!  It didn't stop the members though.  ;-)
After taking a few detours, I finally arrived at the quarry only to find out that our day had been cancelled because the wind blew our set away!
We all grabbed breakfast though.  LOL!
Amanda (3rd Assistant Director) and Nancy (Pearce's mom).
Now joined by our Stunt Rigger, Richard.  Haha!
Amidst all the chaos, the crew huddled together to discuss how we were going to salvage the day and stay productive.  It was quite intriguing to see everything get all planned out and then implemented.  :-)
Tina was prepared for the cold weather...
and so was I (Lucas Talent), but I was sad because the rest of my background friends got cancelled for the day.  :-(
Actually, I (Lucas Talent) was enjoying all the chaos!  It's days like this that make you appreciate the less eventful ones.  ;-)
Our strong man, Philippe!
This is what happens when you stand to close to a space heater!  Our TAD, Daniel found that out the hard way.  ;-)
We shot as much as we could in this location before moving to the house.  Steve, Harley, and their bounce almost got blown away at one point!
I (Lucas Talent) finally got some rest at our alternate location.  :-)
Natalya and Tina from Costumes are so gangsta!  ;-)
Looks like Brittany (Make-up) found her spot.  Haha!
Huh, it turned-out to be a nice day after all.  :-)

Production: Confidential.
Type of Call: Stand-in.
Length of Call: 11 4/10 Hours.

No comments: