Sunday 27 March 2016

Movie Screening: "The Fertility Experiment"

If it were up to me, Gus and I would snooze all day.  ;-)
I eventually brought him back to North Vancouver.
Megatron tried to tire-out Dexter and Gus...
by making them chase her.  Haha!
"Come here Gus!"  :-)
Nothing compliments the beauty of nature like a bag of dog shit.  Haha!
Later in the afternoon, I made my to the Pacific Cinematheque to Pale's newest film, "The Fertility Experiment"!
Angela showed-up...
and so did Parry Bobo and Sabrina!  :-)
I dig Ann's new glass frames!
We had a little Q&A session after the movie.
Alex played the lead and he did an awesome job!

Congratulations to Pale for making such an entertaining film!!!  :-)
A bunch of us walked over to The Morrissey for some food and drinks.
Woohoo, Sabrina and Parry Bobo joined us too!
We've got a couple of cuties here!  ;-)
Speaking of cuties, look at these two!

Happy Easter Everyone!!!  :-)

No comments: