Thursday 2 June 2016

Full-Time Work (Day 75)

Awww, I'm going to miss these smiling faces.  Both Aaron and Bruce will be moving on to other productions after this season.  :-(
Our crew was a little late to start our final day because of a parking fiasco this morning, but we eventually got together to begin our busy schedule.  You see that coffee Marguerite's holding?  I bought that, thank you very much.  ;-)
Just an example of what enough man/woman power can do.  Hehe...
I love working with Zach as a director!  :-)
Cherie and Brittany came back for our last day!
Posing with my wardrobe girls, Natalya and Tina.
Scott and his sound team won last week's $5 Thursday.
One more kick at the can with Wanda.
LOL!  I'm going to miss Josh and his hair.
"Fuck Tha Police!"  ;-)
Tally's got cute ankles!
Nimisha did some directing as well with our 2nd Unit!
Our show loves to use the drone copter.
My favourites, Ann (Showbiz Management), Todd (Showbiz Management), and Maya (Lucas Talent) were doing BG today!
George loves the ladies!  ;-)
Big thanks to Emmanuel and Pascal of Delice Catering for feeding us this whole season!!!  :-)
Ashley guarded at background holding.
Our camera team was on a relax.  LOL!
Nothing beats a day with Riley wielding a bullhorn and me (Lucas Talent) eating a homemade cookie by Violet.  Haha!
Kambo was on a mission to peg us all.  Hehe...
Naomi is my sexy nerd.  :-)
At one point in our day, I (Lucas Talent) took over the job to blow.  ;-)
Hangin' loose with Kris and Pearce.
Huddling with Matt and Rachael.
My boys, Matt and Kyle.  I'm going to miss the puzzles that Kyle would bring on set.  :-(
"Get your hair ready, Maria."
Dean wanted a photo with these two.  :-)
First Team and Second Team all in one shot!  ;-)
I got the photo just in time because seconds after...
they announced a season wrap on the kids!
"Dog pile!"
They're allowed to get hurt now.  Haha!
I'm going to miss these kids because they were so awesome to work with!  :-)
Erin, Claire, and Natalya were in charge of our background's wardrobe.
Crystal was stunt-doubling today!
Yeah, I (Lucas Talent) was sad about our last day.  LOL!
Scott got our show's creator, Steve to pull the winning ticket of our last lottery.  Wouldn't you know it?  The sound team won again!  I guess a round of drinks is on them at the wrap party.  Hehe...
After we wrapped, Johnny had a bunch of us over at his place to celebrate!  :-)

Production: Confidential.
Type of Call: Stand-in.
Length of Call: 12 9/10 Hours.

No comments: