Friday 3 June 2016

The Rest of My Life (Day 1)

You gotta love Kevin's sense of humour when he does the call sheets.  Haha!
Of course I'm going to begin this day with Gus!
I get to see more of this guy now that our show is done.  :-)
Uh oh, I think he needs to poo.  ;-)
And here we go!
I took him to the Capilano River Regional Park...
to meet Jill!
We haven't seen each other in so long!
And look, she's pregnant and there's two of her!?!
Cleveland Dam was open today!
Gus is quite familiar with this place.
See?  He knows where to go.
This is the backdrop Jill hoped for the last time she took us here.  ;-)
After our little hike, we grabbed a bite at Buddha-Full.
I love my baby!  :-)
Back at Gus' place, I told my doppelgänger to get out...
and meet Angela and Sabrina...
at the City and Colour concert!
We got a pair of Bobos here.  Dallas Green and his band were great tonight!
We were a little hungry after the show, so we went to Bodega On Main.
Not bad for Day 1.  ;-)

No comments: