Wednesday 26 April 2017

A Trip to Harrison Mills

Since I had to work back to back days in Harrison Mills,
I decided to Airbnb a place nearby our shooting location.  ;-)
It was a fully furnished downstairs suite in a brand new house and since it had an extra bedroom, I asked Helena if she wanted to join me because she was booked on the same production.
Here's the bathroom,
here's the living room,
and the kitchen.  Seriously, I could live here.  ;-)
Helena eventually arrived in the evening due to all the rush hour traffic.
We went out for some Fish & Chips at the Sasquatch Inn...
and met Leonard!  Haha!  :-)

1 comment:

PRAMOD said...

Embark onto an aerial journey that promises oodles of fun, adventures, and spectacular views with Flying Fox, leading zip line tour operators in India.
http://flyingfox.asia/blog/2017/04/27/flying-fox-uplifting-the-zip-lining-experience-in-india/