Monday 4 December 2017

Granville Island with Their Highnesses

This little princess really enjoys the attention.  Haha!
Little Red Riding Hood and a cute wolf waited for me outside of the bakery on Granville Island.  ;-)
Ohhh... it's my June Erso!  ;-)
The MOMMIETRON sported her new coat today on our walk.  
Glowing with the Force.  ;-)
Today was basically a photo shoot of these girls.
Hehe...
Two cuties!!  :-)
Mom looks pretty sharp in red.
June is so good at posing!
Mom's not bad either.
Recon!
 We just followed her lead.
"Ketchup!"  
June admired the water...
and then we brought her to one of Gus' favourite spots.  ;-)
On our way home, we stopped by Oakridge Centre where I bumped into one of my old high school teachers, Mr. Fukui!  :-)
Sadly, I had to bring my little girl back home tonight.  :-(

No comments: