Saturday 7 April 2018

Tofino Trip (Day 2)

So this was the Airbnb that we booked for the weekend.
Landon led me along the pathway beside the house...
and revealed to me...
Chesterman Beach!
Even on a rainy day like this,
the beach is quite spectacular!
My model was a little distracted this morning.  ;-)
Here he comes!
It almost looks like Landon's walking on ice.
Cue Landon's photo shoot.
He was loving the breeze.
The ocean air is so delightful.
If only you could bottle it.  ;-)
Landon is so cute.
It's hard not to admire the view here though.
Oh, he found a friend!
Cool, sand castles!  Oh great, Landon's taking-off with the other dogs.  LOL!
I eventually got Landon back to the house where I finally wore one of my Stance Star Wars Socks!
We all drove into town and grabbed a bite at Shelter.
Even Landon was able to join us because we sat on the patio!  :-)
After our meal, we all went for a walk along the beach.
I went for a little run instead.  ;-)
This is where the beach splits.
The other side.
Landon found another friend.  Haha!
Oh man, lucky people who live here!  :-)

No comments: