Sunday 8 April 2018

Tofino Trip (Day 3)

I spotted a surfer this morning.
Oh, there's another one!
Angie and I walked along Chesterman to get some brunch.
The forecast called for sunny breaks today.
I see a little sun in the distance.
Ohhh, it's coming alright!
Getting closer to the food.
I've heard so much of The Wickaninnish Inn!
Here we go!
This is the Pointe Restaurant.
Oh my goodness, look at that view!?!
Time for some Sunday Brunch.
Chocolate Chip Waffles!  :-)
This is a great place to do some storm watching.  ;-)
This was the path back to the beach.
The sky is starting to clear-up!
Man, it's so pretty here!
Another lucky estate.
I could walk this path everyday.
The sun's out!  :-)
Landon soaked it in.
He's taking-off on me again!  Haha!
Driftwood.
The Leonberger King.  ;-)
He's skating now.  LOL!
Cue another photo shoot.
He's such a gentle giant.
Look at the colour of his coat!
More friends again!
I finally flew my drone here!  I got so much footage, it's going to take me awhile to put it all together. ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJGi2iLLeZ0
In the evening, I walked back to The Wick for a steak.  :-)

No comments: