Friday 27 January 2012

Chicken Little (Day 36)

Woohoo!!!  To elaborate on last Tuesday's entry, my days on "Falling Skies" are coming to an end due to a successful little audition.  My background agent called me last week and asked me if I wanted to be submitted for the role of a Wounded Man.  I accepted and a couple of days later, he called me back to tell me that production had narrowed it down to two choices, Rob and me.  We were asked to meet the director at North Shore Studios the next day and that's when he picked me!  The opportunity was just too good to pass up, but it means my background continuity on this TV series is now over.
I started my first of six actor days with Blueberry Pancakes.
The circus...
Jessica was my neighbour in the trailer.
This one's for me.
Everything was all laid out for me in the trailer.
Michelle was in charge of making my (Showbiz Management) lips look like...
this!  Ewww!
Give us a kiss!  ;-)
My family in Extras Holding...
Fans from six different countries came down to visit the set today! 

They also got a little meet & greet with the cast!
Man, I'm going to miss this food.
The Weavermobile...
Hey, the Medical Bus is wearing shades!  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: Actor.
Length of Call: 13 1/2 Hours.

No comments: