Tuesday 24 January 2012

A Good Busy Day

Early this morning, Rich and Pauline headed-off to Mexico to survey the hotel their booking for their upcoming wedding this summer.  They picked me up, so I can drop them off at the airport.  Now, I've got the use of Rich's truck.  :-)
After another sleep, I bussed it over to North Shore Studios to end my tenure on "Falling Skies".  (More to come from this story!) 
In the afternoon, I went over to the Steve Nash Sports Club where Mike eventually met-up with me to work-out!
After my time at the gym, Fatty and I drove down to Point Roberts to pick-up a couple of parcels from the Letter Carrier.  I got my external hard drive and Fatty got his runners.  Finally, I ended my day by doing some laundry at the Great West Coin Laundromat.

Phewww!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I know you said more to come, but I'm super curious to know why you left Falling Skies. ^^