Sunday 19 May 2013

Happy Birthday Natasha!!!

Not exactly the compact car I reserved for the day, but at $19.56 CAD/day I'm not going to complain.  ;-)
I needed a ride to Surrey...
because it was Anissa and Phoenix's daughter's birthday today!
Chopping-up some roast pig...
More food options...
These were yummy!
Clan Deuma came with me this time!
"Gather around kids."
"It's George!  What are we going to do to George?!?" asked one of the kids.  LOL!
Answer: You're going to tear him apart!
"Let fly!"
"Woohoo, scramble!!!"
Break-out the cake!
And cupcakes!
Happy Birthday Dear Natasha!!!  :-)
Happy Birthday Dear Anissa!!!  :-)
Natasha and her Joint Chiefs of Staff loading-up on sugar...
Well, if Fran's here too this must be a work meeting.  ;-)
Very cool...
Yeah, maybe not that cool.  :-|
At least it's not a minivan.  ;-)
Nothing beats cruising down the highway towards a sunset, top down with Carly Rae Jepsen blasting on your speakers!  Oh yeah that's right, "Call Me Maybe"!!!
I finished-off the day with some cards with the 'tards.  I lost $30.  :-(

No comments: