Saturday 18 May 2013

Lexus Commercial

Yay, Simon (Showbiz Management) and I (Showbiz Management) got a day on a commercial!
I (Showbiz Management) love working with Laurie (Showbiz Management)!
WTF?!?  Mika was working locations on this production!  I'm used to seeing him at Safeway or in front  of the net at hockey.
Our base camp...
Oh wow!  Melody (Local Color) was smoking hot today!  ;-)
The Fart Babies re-united...
LOL!  Surya (In-Motion Talent) and I (Showbiz Management) got photobombed by Simon (Showbiz Management).
Laurie (Showbiz Management) getting her make-up done by Trudy...
The Sophisticate...
Laurie (Showbiz Management) belongs on "Dynasty" now.  ;-)
Oh, what a surprise.  ;-)
I love it when Melody (Local Color) laughs because it makes me laugh too!  :-)
"What's on the menu boys?"
Sasha was gripping this set too.
The only one missing from this picture is Deb.  :-(
Since we had some time in-between set-ups, I (Showbiz Management) walked over to Bella Gelateria!
Check out this rig!  It's Pursuit Porsche Cayenne by Pursuit Systems Inc.
Hoss, the Blue Great Dane was with his momma on set.
Working with the babe trio of Johannah (Local Color), Melody (Local Color), and Laurie (Showbiz Management) was a definite pleasure today!

Production: Lexus Commercial.
Type of Call: 8 Background.
Length of Call: 11 Hours.

No comments: