Sunday 5 May 2013

Jeff & Jess in the City!

Oh look, the MOMMIETRON's flowers have bloomed!
I went over to Seasons in the Park this afternoon...
for brunch!
Jess and Jeff were in town from Calgary, so meeting-up was a no-brainer.  ;-)
There was an awesome view behind these two!
You can find us in the club, bottle full of bub...
Seriously, look at the view from here!
That's Downtown Vancouver.
This was my first time at this restaurant!  I like it here.
Congratulations to Jeff for completing the BMO Half-Marathon today!!!
Just some Vanilla Creme Brûlée and a B-52 Coffee for dessert here.
These two shared the Brownie Mountain.  LOL!
After brunch, we dropped by Granville Island...
and then Ambleside Park.
I told them about the Elephant Seal that beached himself here a few days ago, so we decided to check it out for ourselves.
And there he is!
The local authorities cordoned-off the area for the seal to perform his annual moult.
Apparently, it takes around 3 weeks to complete!
I guess he can just hang-out here...
and enjoy the sun until then.  :-)
My two models for the day.
It was time to finally head-out.
Jess and Jeff are getting married in the hottest place in Canada next month, so I guess we'll all be going to Osoyoos in June!!!

Woohoo!!!  :-)

No comments: