Saturday 1 June 2013

Happy Birthday Colleen!!!

In the evening, it was party time at Woody's!
Yeah, I didn't take this here, but it is up for sale by the doorman here.  It has a 1000cc engine and is selling for $7500.
 Oh no, Anna's head got cut-off!
No worries.  Here she is!
Oh yeah!  Please take my order too.  ;-)
 The birthday girl with her friends...
 Beef Strokin' Off...
 Tom and Angie...
 Posing with Mel and Kat...
 Now, with Etienne.
 It's like we're back in Mexico!  LOL!
 "Keep your eye on the prize."
 "Stay on target."
 This guy's electric guitar was cordless!
Target acquired!
 Hehe...
 My air guitar is cordless too!
The Sisters of the Moon...

Colleen got cut-off from the bar shortly after.  LOL!
The night was getting out of hand, so I got arrested.
Cougar sighting on the right!
 The childhood buds...
 The hockey buds...
Anna's one of my favourite models.  ;-)
They still haven't caught that cougar yet!
Oh no, my Angie is going home now.  :-(

Happy Birthday Colleen!!!  :-)

No comments: