Monday 10 June 2013

Work & Celebrate

Woohoo!  I got booked to work with MOMO today.
Since I was little early,
I decided to take the long way...
to crew park.  ;-)
Will you look at this motley crew?  Gordie, Tim, and Paula helped out with the wrangling today because there were so many of us.
"Beijinhos Gleyse (InspirationAll)!"
Hagen, the super shy French Sheepdog aka Briard passed by our set!
I decided to switch MOMO's wheel set with STING's just in case it would be too bright for the cameras.  ;-)
Marie (Showbiz Management) was here too!
Michelle (Showbiz Management)
Man, that Adam is a lucky guy.  ;-)
Andrew (Local Color) and I (Showbiz Management) got hired to play Bike Couriers.
Okay, this one looks a little gay.
LOL!  They gave Viki a baby carriage.
"Smile Gayle (In-Motion Talent)."
Andrew (Local Color) in action.
The EdRocker (Showbiz Management) in action.  ;-)
Tim took a little ride in our holding.  LOL!

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 150 Background.
Length of Call: 11 8/10 Hours.
After we wrapped, a bunch of us met-up at the Tap & Barrel...
to celebrate Mira's life.
Thanks to a little lobbying by my friends, the restaurant allowed me to bring MOMO upstairs because I didn't have a lock.

More and more people joined us.
I was raging to eat this dessert!
 Nicole and Brendan were one of our late arrivals.
This place sure has a nice view!

No comments: