Wednesday 16 October 2013

Fitting, Eating, and Shopping

After my workout, I went down to the Vancouver Film Studios for a fitting.
Oh come on...  that can't be someone's real name?!?

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: Wardrobe Fitting.
Length of Call: 4/10 Hour.
I was back at Sala Thai tonight and so was Los!  LOL!
So yesterday I bought my first pair of Fluevogs, but I also bought another pair of boots of a different brand.  When I compared the two pairs at home, I preferred the Fluevogs without question, so I returned the other boots this morning and walked over to the John Fluevog Store...
and bought another!
It's the Living - Oliver.  That makes it two now!  :-)
Oh, I also picked-up an Orchid at Whole Foods.
Ever since I bought one for Romney, I've wanted one for myself.  LOL!

No comments: