Saturday 5 October 2013

Romney, "Rush" & Shop

Woohoo!  Romney invited me out for some brunch this morning.  :-)
I suggested Provence Marinaside and presented her with an orchid as a belated birthday gift.

Romney, thank you for the Gelato!!!  :-)
In the evening, I watched "Rush" with Niko.  This one was really good!  Totally kicks ass on that old Stallone flick.  ;-)
I also picked-up some of the goodies Nick brought back for me from Cali.  I bought a Stem Cap from MASH SF,
a Flip-Down Phone Pouch from Chrome Industries,
and their Citizen Berlin Messenger Bag!
It's a limited edition bag...
and it's perfect for work because it doesn't have as many logos to cover-up like my first bag.  ;-)
Danke Niko!!!  :-)

2 comments:

Seed. said...

Does the flip phone pouch fof a Samsung note 8?

Seed. said...

Fit