Tuesday 8 October 2013

Pins, Pedals & Pizza!

I drove down to the International College of Traditional Chinese Medicine of Vancouver this morning to see Tedi!
She and her classmate Glen had an opening for me at the College Clinic.
Glen and Tedi began with an assessment of my leg pain before my acupuncture session.
I've never had this done before, so I was a little curious about the whole thing.
Ever since I ran this year's Sun Run, my left Achilles tendon and the back of my right knee have felt tight and tender.  Tedi told me the treatments were only $23 CAD, so I decided to try it out.
I also had them do a little cupping on me as well!  I have to admit it was pretty relaxing.

Big thanks to Tedi and Glen for my session!!!  :-)
I decided to take it easy today after the acupuncture treatment, so I called up Viki for a bike ride instead of going to the gym.
I let her try out MOMO for a bit.
It was her first time on a fixie.  LOL!
Along our route, we bumped into Kenji and Brenda!
I haven't seen these two since our sessions at the track.
On the way home, we decided to grab dinner at Cambie Pizza.  JC just happened to be here too!

Delicious as always Ed!!!  :-)

No comments: