Monday 2 June 2014

Crash & Dash

Ivette (JR Talent) and Ania (JR Talent), two girls who've recently celebrated their birthdays!
I (JR Talent) grabbed a shot with Andrew, our 3rd Assistant Director.
It was the first time I've ever filmed here!  It's cute little community.  :-)
Maya (JR Talent) and I (JR Talent) enjoyed a little downtime in the sun.
This was the director's dog, Sasha.
She found a rock by the river and tried calling for someone to play catch with her, but sadly we were all to busy to answer her request.  :-(
Nate (JR Talent) and Maya (JR Talent) shared a bench between takes.

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 10 Background.
Length of Call: 8 2/10 Hours.
In the evening, I went to Joe Fortes with these young lads: Dave, Stu, and Mike.  I met Mike and his wife Joanne last year when I was in Cancun for a wedding.  Thanks to her, I was able to meet-up with her husband and his friends tonight!

No comments: