Wednesday 18 June 2014

Reunited with My Familiar!

"No Gus.  This is not for you."  :-(
We took our usual morning stroll along English Bay.
We hit the dog beach...
and then I took him to George Wainborn Park to dry-off.
Apparently, Ann lives on top of Gus' head!  Hehe...
What does his dog eyes see?
He's loving the breeze today!
"G" is for "Gus" and it's Good enough for me!
Gus & Gum
In the afternoon, I attended the UBCP meeting for background performers...
and so did Gus!
We had a really good turn-out today with a lot of pissed-off members!  Haha!
This called for a Mojito from The Keg!
Check out how professional they are at this restaurant.  They have a portable cellphone charger for any of their customers to use!
Who ordered the Escargot?
Laila and Niko did!
One Rib Steak and...
a Creme Brûlée for me!
The duo ordered a trio of mini-desserts!

No comments: