Sunday 29 June 2014

Gino, Gino, Gino!!!

I had a personal training session this morning with Logan Dube at the Steve Nash Sports Club.  She has a scientific approach which makes sense and totally works.  Logan absolutely destroyed my chest with the exercises she gave me today and I saw immediate results!  "Impressive, most impressive..."  :-)
After my workout, I bussed over to the Vancouver General Hospital...
where a flashmob was organized...
to cheer-on former Vancouver Canuck...
Gino Odjick.
We were all shocked by the news of his terminal illness,
so we came down to show our support for the enforcer.
We could see him waving from a window on the top floor as we chanted his name!
He decided to come down to greet the fans...
and thank us for granting his wish.
The crowd went crazy because we all love the big guy!  :-)
Yup, I made sure to wear my jersey too.  ;-)
When I returned downtown, I came by this event at the Vans store!
This was too good to pass-up, but it seemed Lord Vader was not a fan.  Hehe...

No comments: