Tuesday 25 August 2015

Free at the PNE (2015)

The annual free day at the PNE had arrived!
The rendezvous.
I always visit the Global BC tent.
I saw Sonia Beeksma...
and she was just about to start her weather broadcast!
Of course, I made sure to be on TV.  LOL!
The Jarowicz girls finally found me!  LOL!
I wanted to try the Poutine Dog after I watched Sonia eat it a couple of days ago in one of her segments.  It was good too!  :-)
Yuko bought a whole bunch of ride tickets, so we all took the roller coaster together!
It's crazy how busy it was today.  It makes you wonder if anyone works anymore.  Hehe...
Introducing AtmosFear,
the giant swing which Heidi was eyeing next!
After lining-up for almost an hour, we got our chance...
to ride this thing!
It sure was fun and we had a great view from up there!
Uhhh, maybe next year.  ;-)

Big thanks to Yuko and the girls for another fun outing!!!  :-)
I watched this great movie with Boris in the evening!  (Sorry Badger.)

No comments: